Second day of getting rid of 10 things a day! De-cluttering process for 2009/2010
1. A sunflower coffee mug
2. A Donald Duck and Mickey Mouse coffee mug
3. A green tapestry with birds and a farmer on it.
4. A bag of old pencils, pens, markers, a Roger Rabbit figurine, a lady watering flowers figurine…basically a bag of crap I haven’t looked at in three years. I am bringing this to my classroom for my classroom freebie box.
5. A fake cranberry garlane circle that goes around a candle – a Christmas decoration
6. See above (have three of them)
7. See above (have three of them)
8. A hat that Sherlock Holmes would wear. My Sherlock Holmes days are over.
9. A bamboo place mat
10. An oil painting of a friend of mine. She painted it. I do not have a place for it. Someone else can enjoy this piece of art.
11. Bonus item: The need to have everything done now. Process takes time. It will take some time to get rid of all the stuff I do not have a need for. Enjoy the process, right? I am enjoying getting rid of things.